Thursday, June 9, 2011

Just an update..

The past few days have been pretty busy. Rebecca and I have done a lot of cleaning, because two of the groups left. On night, we served one dinner at 6pm, one at around 9, and the last at around 10. After dinner we always have to do the dishes, which doesn't take much time when there's teamwork. I don't really mind making beds, because we are getting really fast at it.


I love it here. I realize that I've probably said that a few times before, but this place is good for me. I'm growing and learning, and making new friends. This post is short, but we're about to leave. I'm not sure what kind of ministry we'll be doing or if we'll be watching a basketball game, because this is a sports group.


I seriously don't know how these kids are able to go from one thing to another. Their week has been so hectic, and it makes me tired just watching them. Yesterday, they went to the zipline (and hiked the whole way up), and then had to play their ball games. Some of them didn't get back to the villa until like 10, and they left at like 6:45. I guess it's because their trip is so much shorter (Mon-Fri), but it's incredible to see how much they can accomplish in a day!


I can't wait to get a couple of minutes tonight to listen to my church's podcast. Alright, well, I'm gonna get ready to head out. Yall have a good day. Love you all!


Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment